Pinterest is a great way to show your customers the things you love; to inspire them.
You create moodboards, then pin images to them from your website, other websites or your computer. People viewing them can repin them or click on them to visit the website they came from. Even better, you can create a page or widget section on your WordPress website showing the latest pins on one or all of your moodboards. It will automatically update as you add more pins.
In this Tutorial, you will learn how to:
- Create a Pinterest Account and Moodboards
- Add Pin it to your Bookmarks and Pin things you like
- Take photos on your iPhone & send straight to Pinterest
- Add a Pinterest Moodboard to your website
- Customise the layout in 2 different ways (one for Genesis sites only)
- Show your latest pins in a widget in your sidebar/footer