If customers or readers are logging via your WordPress login page, replacing the WordPress logo on the Login page with your own is a great way to reinforce your brand and maintain a professional image.
The Uber Login Logo Plugin makes it really easy to do, so easy in fact, I’m making this a free tutorial. Here’s what you do…
- In your WordPress admin, go to Plugins/Add New
- Search for ‘uber login logo’, install and activate
- Under Settings on your admin sidebar, go to new Uber Login Logo section
- Click in the box at the bottom of the page
- Find a logo less then 320 pixels wide or crop inside WordPress once uploaded
- At the bottom of the popup window, select full-size
- Click on the Insert into Post button
- You will see a preview of your uploaded logo
That’s it. Now when you add a /wp-login.php to your website address to send users to your login screen, you’ll see your logo instead of the WordPress one!
NOTE: It shows on your Registration Page too.
If you use this plugin and love your new login page, add a link to it in the comments box below.