The Gravity Forms plugin has an email routing feature so you can send the form results / notifications to any number of different email addresses based on the content of one of the form fields.
It could be as simple as sending to different branches based on location or different departments based on product selected. A more complicated scenario, if the form is in your sidebar, is to pull in the title of the post/page automatically and then send the results to a different email based on that information.
In this tutorial, you will learn:
- How to add routing based on a dropdown field (eg. country)
- How to add routing based on an email address
- How to add routing based on a number
- How to add routing based on the first letter of a word
- How to setup email routing for your notifications
- Routing Examples for sorting different types of information